The Big Idea:This is a cool opportunity to work with a 10-year old media production company that creates fun learning and interactive video content for big corporate clients, and has a development slate of TV and digital projects. We are looking for a QuickBooks Accountant to join our team, on a part-time basis, for all our accounting needs. The position can sometimes be performed remotely but some office visits to our offices will be crucial to makes sure team is well trained and there is a sense of a team. We can be flexible with hours and you get to have real responsibilities within a small, cool team.
- QuickBooks Online data entry.
- Balance Sheets and Bank reconciliations.
- Accounts payable/receivable.
- Credit card entry and reconciliations.
- Comparison to budget and analysis for multiple clients.
- Compile reports to show cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, balance sheet, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- Calculate and prepare annual 1099s.
- Generate timely financial reports with analysis/explanations for variances.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills and numeracy skills.
- Great attitude – willing to do whatever it takes to help get everything done.
- 2+ years QuickBooks experience.
- Thorough knowledge of QuickBooks Online, including Job Costing.
- Minimum time commitment of a few hours (half-day) per week, but could be more depending on current needs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years’ experience or a combination of education and experience that enables performance in all aspects of the position. We are open to working with people from different backgrounds so we want to hear your unique story!